You can find all necessary forms below. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at with any questions!

CEL Agreement Form This form is your learning agreement with your faculty sponsor and agency supervisor.

Getting Started Form This form should be completed either after students have found an internship opportunity on their own, or if they are looking for an opportunity after meeting OCEL staff.

Train Travel Stipend Form  This form is for students traveling to/from NYC, Albany, or Beacon for their CEL.

Personal Vehicle Stipend Form  This form is for students using their personal vehicles to travel to/from their CEL.