Click here for a list of readings that have been assigned previously. These readings have been categorized both thematically and by organization.
Reflection is a critical part of the CEL experience! If you’re feeling stuck, take a read through this booklet created by a former CEL student.
- WEB MAP OF PLACEMENTS AND BUS ROUTES: To locate CEL positions and students who have done CEL previously, please click on the dots.
CEL Opportunities in the Fall & Spring
- List of opportunities for Spring 2022 semester
- Spring CEL – Getting Started Process
- Information for Students booklet (Fall & Spring semesters)
CEL in the Summer
- Information coming soon!
During your CEL
- Review the CEL Expectations and Guidelines
- Missed orientation? Please take a look at some of the ORIENTATION materials.
- Sample template of a time log: OCEL_Hours Log
- Assigned Readings List :This is a list of readings assigned previously, categorized by organization.
Get to know Poughkeepsie and the Hudson Valley region better!
- Digital tour of Poughkeepsie
- “The complex roads of Poughkeepsie”
- Welcome to the Hudson Valley: A Guidebook of topics in Local Environmental History
- A People’s Guide to the Hudson Valley
- Attend City of Poughkeepsie Government Meetings – view the calendar here
- Attend Town of Poughkeepsie Government Meetings – view the calendar here
- Attend Arlington Central School District School Board Meetings – view the calendar here
- Attend Dutchess County Legislature Meetings – view the calendar here
Not ready to commit to CEL? How about volunteering instead?
- Spring 2022
- Fall 2021
- Spring 2021
- Fall 2020