Welcome to the Vassar College Lifelong Learning Institute New Semester!
We are very excited and look forward to seeing you all In-Person and/or on Zoom!
Some important information to help make the Semester easier and more enjoyable for you
1. Badges—If you are a RETURNING member, please bring your badge with you when attending In Person (On- and Off-Campus classes). Help us save trees by re-using your badge from last year. If you do need a new badge, please contact our Admin, Rachel Etkin, at email@example.com.
If you are a NEW member this year, you can pick up your LLI badge on the first day of Fall Semester On-Campus classes at our Welcome Desk in the Lobby of Kenyon Hall. After the first day of classes, all unclaimed new-member badges will be available in the Hospitality Room.
2. Moodle— Your instructor will inform you if they have posted class materials on the Vassar Moodle site. Information on Vassar Moodle and how to access your class’s materials can be found at Vassar Moodle
3. Parking—Parking is NOT PERMITTED at Kenyon Hall or in the Blodgett circle or at the Wimpfheimer Nursery School (the two buildings closest to Kenyon). If you do, you may be ticketed by Vassar Security. (To use the physically challenged accessible spaces at Kenyon, you MUST have a permit showing you are authorized to use handicapped-designated parking). INSTEAD, please park in the South Parking Lot of Vassar College (there will be an all-day shuttle from the South Parking Lot to Kenyon and Blodgett) or, if you prefer to park and walk, please park in the North Lot or at Walker Field House parking or at Collegeview Avenue general parking. For more information, see: Campus/Resources
4. Vassar Classroom Etiquette—NO food is permitted in classrooms; liquids must be in covered containers.
5. Zoom Etiquette—Please keep your video ON during Zoom sessions; these sessions are classes, and your instructor and fellow classmates appreciate your being there and present.
6. Hospitality Room–Our Hospitality Room in Kenyon Hall (second floor) is open Fridays from 9:00–3:00. Feel free to drop in any time during the day, and use it to meet friends, have your lunch, or just hang out.