On Campus Class Locations and Hours:
On-campus live/in-person classes meet on Fridays. On class dates, our Hospitality Room is open from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm and is located in Kenyon Hall in the Club Room (KH 205). The Hospitality Room provides coffee, tea and snacks, and has tables and comfortable chairs where you can eat lunch, lounge, and meet with friends.
Lists of class locations and hours will be posted in Kenyon Hall, Blodgett Hall and outside our Hospitality Room.
Vassar LLI Office:
The Vassar LLI Office is located in Blodgett Hall, Room 110. Our Administrative Assistant is available for any questions and other assistance every Friday when classes are in session from 9am – 5pm.
Zoom virtual classes meet on Tuesdays. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom, contact us and training will be provided. In addition:
Click HERE to view a video recording of the Zoom Training/Orientation session for Members.
Click HERE to view the PowerPoint for the above video.
- Vassar College Campus map (PDF)
- Vassar College Interactive Campus map
- Kenyon Hall first floor map
- Kenyon Hall second floor map
- Blodgett Hall map
Parking and Shuttle:
- Park in the South Parking Lot of Vassar College (entrance off Raymond Avenue near the corner of Raymond & Hooker). There is an all-day shuttle from there to Blodgett and Kenyon. You may also call the shuttle (845-437-5221) from any location on campus and they will come and give you a ride. If you are using the shuttle, please allow enough extra time to get to your class.
- If you prefer to park and walk, please park in one of the following lots:
- North Lot
- Walker Field House Parking
- Collegeview Ave General Parking
- Physically Challenged Accessible Parking is available adjacent to Blodgett, Kenyon, Wimpfheimer Nursery School and Ely Lots. However, parking is limited to a few DESIGNATED physically challenged spaces only. These spaces are not to be used for all day parking. To use these spaces, you must have a permit showing that you are authorized to use handicapped-designated parking.
To be clear: Please park in one of the lots above. DO NOT PARK in the Blodgett circle, Wimpfheimer Nursery School or at Kenyon Hall. If you do, you may be ticketed by Vassar Security. The only time these areas should be used are for those dropping off supplies. If that is needed, the time parked must be brief.
Vassar College Moodle:
The Vassar College LLI Moodle is a website where presenters can share resources such as a PDF file, a photo, a short film, a piece of music, or a link to something elsewhere on the web with the members of their class. You can access the page to see if your presenter has placed material for your course, read the material, or download it.
For instructions on how to access the Vassar Moodle from your laptop or desktop Click here.
For instructions on how to access Vassar Moodle from your tablet: Click here.
You may use the Main Library during regular hours (M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) without an ID card. As a member of LLI you can apply for a temporary ID at the front desk or online to borrow books, videos and use databases.