PLEASE NOTE: Spring 2023 classes will be in person on Fridays and on zoom on Tuesdays
The Vassar College LLI Moodle is a website where presenters can share resources such as a PDF file, a photo, a short film, a piece of music, or a link to something elsewhere on the web with the members of their class. You can access the page to see if your presenter has placed material for your course, read the material, or download it.
- Vassar College Campus map (PDF)
- Vassar College Interactive Campus map
- Kenyon Hall first floor map
- Kenyon Hall second floor map
- Blodgett Hall map
Parking and Shuttle
Parking and Shuttle
- Park in the South Parking Lot of Vassar College (entrance off Raymond Avenue near the corner of Raymond & Hooker). There is an all-day shuttle from there to Blodgett and Kenyon. You may also call the shuttle (845-437-5221) from any location on campus and they will come and give you a ride, but please allow enough time.
- If you prefer to park and walk, please park in one of the following lots:
- North Lot
- Walker Field House Parking
- Collegeview Ave General Parking
- Physically Challenged Accessible Parking is available adjacent to Blodgett, Kenyon, Wimpfheimer Nursery School and Ely Lots. However, parking is limited to a few DESIGNATED physically challenged spaces only. Please do not use these spaces for all day parking unless it is absolutely unavoidable for you. If you use one, you must have a physically challenged parking permit.
To be clear: please park in one of the lots above. DO NOT PARK in the Blodgett circle, Wimpfheimer Nursery School or at Kenyon Hall unless dropping off supplies, and then only for the time needed to drop supplies. Thank you!
Class Location and Hours
On class dates, our Hospitality Room is in located in Kenyon Hall, Club Room (KH 205)
List of class locations and hours will be posted in Kenyon Hall, Blodgett Hall and outside our Hospitality Room.
Hospitality Room and Dining
Kenyon Hall, Club Room (KH 205)
9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
How to Access Vassar Moodle
- Go to https://moodle.vassar.edu
- Type Lifelong Learning in Search Courses.
- All the way down at the bottom right-hand corner of the page you’ll see a question mark in a grey circle. Click on the question mark.
- Click on Local Login.
- Click Log in as a Guest
- Scroll to find the course you are taking and go there.
- You might need to click on the arrow by the title to open the course and see all the material stored. You can download any of this material or just watch it on the screen.
You may use the Main Library during regular hours (M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) without an ID card. As a member of LLI you can apply for a temporary ID at the front desk or online to borrow books, videos and use databases.
Vassar Farm and Ecological Preserve
Being an LLI member does not entitle us to use the Walker Field House sports facilities or the swimming pool.