Back For Seconds: Hanna.

Well, it’s your dear Hanna here. Everybody welcome to Digital Story Telling, numero dos . I hope you all enjoy this program, but lets get to the main point: me.

I am Hanna Saavedra, a freshman at Poughkeepsie High school. I play on the Varsity Tennis team, am involved in Gay Straight Alliance, and strive to be the awesomest bassist of my generation. I like cats, a lot. I have 3 cats, Jojo, Bella, and Peaches. My favorite color is red. I am mexican. My favorite bands are Falling in Reverse, NeverShoutNever, Asking Alexandria, and others. Yet, my most favorite band of all time is My Chemical Romance. I like to watch Regular Show and The Amazing World Of Gum ball. I also watch Adventure Time, but no too often because I start crying. I can never grow my hair past my shoulders. A few years ago my mother and I got hair cuts. I got my hair trimmed to my chin, and my mother got a really short pixie cut, I still havent cut my hair since then, yet my moms hair is now longer than mine. I also plan to be a licensed Anesthesiologist, and a bee farmer. I then want to open a Transvestite clothing shop. My favorite food is chiles rellenos. They are very spicy, but they taste awesome. I am a Redditor.

One of my favorite bassist, Cliff Burton

This is my second time at Digital Story Telling. Well, I’m leaving now. Bye!

2 thoughts on “Back For Seconds: Hanna.

1. I read everything you wrote but don’t know half of what you talked about! I’ve got some homework to do!!! Erin