This is our third workshop. We’ll use Final Cut Pro to put together recordings of our voices combined with images. Final Cut Pro is a professional grade video editing tool.
Objective: Participants will create narrated slideshows in Final Cut Pro.
- Record yourself reading one of the three poems in Audacity.
- Export the .aiff file to a directory called “Poem1” in the Save Here directory. Put all your files for today there.
- Import the .aiff file into Final Cut Pro (hereafter called FCP).
- Find three images to go with your poem. Download them to your Poem1 folder.
- Export your FCP video as a quicktime video.
- Publish to YouTube or Vimeo and post to to our WordPress site, categorize it as “Poetry Slideshow”.
Stage II – Please pick 1 OR 2 (not both).
- Find your own poem, record yourself reading it, and then find images to go along with it.
- Write your own poem, record yourself reading it, and then find images to go along with it. Add music if you like.