Here students create their individual page and solicit feedback. This is an example of a Mathematica file about vector fields.
Student projects may include:
- Modeling the Earth’s electric and magnetic fields.
- Modeling light propagation in ocean water.
- Modeling TE(TM) modes in a circular waveguide.
- Modeling the electric field in a non-linear dielectric.
- Modeling electric and magnetic fields of a point charge in different reference frames.
- Modeling the EM field of a straight/round antenna (satellite dish).
- Modeling the time dependent fields (electric, magnetic, polarization) of a cylindrical capacitor.
Check out these buzzes in electricity and magnetism.