TalkTech Chat

This chat space will be active during the show on Thursdays from 12-1 pm EST.

http://www.meebo.com/rooms

13 thoughts on “TalkTech Chat

1. Pingback: Vassar Talk Tech » Talk Tech Topics for Feb. 4, 2010

2. Pingback: Vassar Talk Tech » Links for Talk Tech Episode 28, Feb. 18, 2010

3. Pingback: Vassar Talk Tech » Blog Archive » TalkTech Episode 29 Show Links

4. Pingback: Vassar Talk Tech » TalkTech Episode 30 Links

5. Pingback: Vassar Talk Tech » TalkTech Episode 31

6. Pingback: Vassar Talk Tech » Vassar TalkTech Episode 32 Links & Media

7. Dwana Knaebel

Thanks so much for providing individuals with a very nice opportunity to read in detail from this web site. It is often very excellent and full of a lot of fun for me personally and my office colleagues to search your blog really thrice a week to read the latest secrets you have got. Not to mention, I’m just actually happy considering the extraordinary principles you give. Selected two tips in this article are certainly the most beneficial we have had.

8. tena free sample

I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site now 😉

9. Ma Weder

Hello.This article was extremely interesting, particularly because I was investigating for thoughts on this issue last Thursday.

10. custom baseball pullovers

I must point out my gratitude for your kindness giving support to all those that really need help with in this area. Your very own commitment to passing the solution up and down had become quite significant and have always permitted girls just like me to get to their ambitions. Your own informative information indicates so much to me and far more to my office colleagues. Regards; from all of us.

11. OBD2

Xtool X-vci box not only support J2534 reprogramming, but it is also the device of OEM scan. This one is only for Porsche.

12. Inell Weech

F*ckin’ awesome things here. I’m very glad to see your article. Thanks so much and i’m having a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?