Recent Blog Posts
- ERI Funded Projects: Brendon Owczarek working on climatology in Alaska! December 13, 2019
- ERI Funded Projects: Tessa Waters interning at NOAA’s Howard Marine Laboratory in Sandy Hook, NJ! December 11, 2019
- ERI Funded Projects: Parker Bartz designing a portable wind tunnel and researching wind erosion in Mongolia! December 9, 2019
- ERI Funded Projects: Greta Nelson interning at a Shellfish Hatchery in Dennis, MA! December 6, 2019
- ERI Funded Projects: Shijie Guo using ‘geomasking’ for environmental health studies at Dartmouth! December 4, 2019
Tag Archives: applications/funding
Funding available. Submit!
Now is the time to consider applying for summer funding from the ERI. Student and faculty funding applications are normally due the Monday after Spring Break. For details, see the Funding page on this site. We will also be accepting … Continue reading
Posted in applications/funding, news Tagged applications/funding Comments Off on Funding available. Submit!