Tania Hernandez

In a few words, I would say that I am someone who can relate very much to a turtle. Before, I was talking to a vassar student and they asked me what animal it is that I related to and at the time I wasn’t sure but it got me thinking and now I believe that I can relate very much to a turtle. If I encounter someone new I will most likely hide in my shell and not come out for a while. this is how I may be at first but with a little bit of time, I might be willing to come out of that shell and socialize. Believe me when I tell you that the me who hides in her shell is only temporary because once I’m out you’ll wish I would go back in.

*Disclaimer: no, I don’t own turtles.

5 thoughts on “Tania Hernandez”

1. Gracias por tomarme el tiempo de discutir esto, me siento muy bien y me encanta aprender más sobre este tema. Si es posible, a medida que se adquiera experiencia, ¿le importaría actualizar su blog con información adicional? Me ayuda mucho.

https://www.safetotosite.pro/

2. Thank you for the fantastic information. QlickBank #1 Exclusive Best Affiliate Programs For Publishers. Either As An Advertiser Acquire More Customers Today! Set Your Affiliate Marketing Goal with Qlick Bank – A Trade to Develop Performance Based Advertising for Advertisers / Vendors / Online Sellers.