Sarah Park ’20

Hi, my name is Sarah Park and I am a sophomore at Vassar College. I have lived in Connecticut for most of my life, but I was born in Pennsylvania, I’ve lived in Florida, and I also spent a gap year in South Korea when I was 14. At Vassar, I am a math major on the certification track for secondary math education. I have always known that I want to become an educator, and I enjoy tutoring and other activities related to teaching and learning. I also like to spend my free time dancing! I am part of a new cultural dance org on campus that focuses on k-pop. I have a hard time picking favorites, but some of my other things I like are spaghetti, sweatshirts, pink, sleeping, and corgis. 🙂

8 thoughts on “Sarah Park ’20”

1. Overall, 3PL fulfillment is a cost-effective and efficient solution for businesses looking to streamline their logistics operations. From warehousing and inventory management to transportation and distribution, 3PLs can help businesses save time and money while improving efficiency and customer service. When choosing a 3PL provider, it is important to consider the services offered, location, technology and reputation of the provider.

2. Find the best collection of ladies dress design at sifa online. Discover the variety of ladies’ dresses at sifa. Order your favorite ladies’ dresses online at reasonable prices and enjoy.

3. If you’re searching for the best marijuana store near me, you’re at the right place! At Royal Leafs, you can find plenty of Cannabis products such as Cannabis pre-rolls, raw and milled flowers, drinks, and accessories such as bongs and vapes of the highest quality.

4. Chinyere is an online shopping store that gives you new designs of winter clothes for women. Chinyere helps you to get the perfect winter outfits for women online. Chinyere gives you the best and latest collection of women’s clothes online.