Sharifa Daisley

I love manga or Japanese comic books. I really like greek mythology, and eygptian mythology. My best friend is Sam D. I am in eighth grade. I have a little sister as well as a brother. I love climbing trees even though I’m not very good at it. I’m on the varsity swim team and crew team. My favorite author is Darren Shan. I can’t stand the Twilight Saga. I want to be a psychologist. I really want a good pair of combat boots. I want to go the bottom of the ocean in a submarine and see the lake and shore of mulesk. I want to go to Prague. I play first clarinet. One day I will be able to eat three plates of nachos in one sitting. I’m kind of scared of the ocean. I like camping.

3 thoughts on “Sharifa Daisley

1. Why didn’t you write about Black Butler?? I thought you loved that anime! And you should suggest a book by Darren Shan for me, I’d love to read one!

2. if your looking for good combat boots, you should got to the village in the city. trash and vaundavile(don’t know how to spell it) i went there before and got some really cool boots( i dont think you remember them 🙁 annnnyyywwaaaayyyy, they really arent all that expensive. at least there cheaper than some of the other stores. theres also a great sushi place!!!!

love sam >:D