Hello, My names is Emmanuel but, everyone calls me manny.

I was born in Poughkeepsie, New York on 3/23/00 which makes me 11 years old.  I have two siblings. I have a 17 year old brother who is named Sebastian, and a 14 year old sister named Isabella. My favorite thing to do is to watch and play all kinds of sports except for the one that I don’t think should be considered a sport (golf). My favorite teams are Miami Heat (basketball),NY Jets (football), NY Yankees (baseball), and Real Madrid (soccer).

4 thoughts on “Hello, My names is Emmanuel but, everyone calls me manny.

1. I’m Manny’s sister and I think it’s very surprising that he did not, for once, mention his Mohawk or how he thinks he’s superior to his older siblings in his biography. Also, I’m disappointed he does not include swimming or crew in his list of favorite sports, even though my older brother and I have participated in both of them for many years. Are you traumatized from the long swim meets and crew races?

2. What do you have against golf Manny?!?! I’m the youngest in my family too and we are both born in the same month except I’ve got a few decades on you!

• ur bio is really nice even though im not a big fan of sports lol buhh anyway good job 🙂