TalkTech Episode 28 Podcast

We really enjoyed having Peter Naegele as our special guest yesterday. The podcast can be found in Vassar’s iTunes U site. This podcast was recorded Feb. 19th, 2010, all the links can be found in the previous post. Enjoy!

7 thoughts on “TalkTech Episode 28 Podcast

1. Seema Favorite

We would like to thank you again for the stunning ideas you gave Jeremy when preparing her own post-graduate research in addition to, most importantly, for providing each of the ideas in a single blog post. Provided that we had known of your blog a year ago, i’d have been kept from the needless measures we were participating in. Thank you very much.

2. Najnowsze horrory

Magnificent web site. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you on your effort!

3. female baldness

Greetings! I was blessed to detect your blog accidentally and I am lucky I did so. It has been quite a long time since I saw such an unusual post, addressing this intricate subject. Interesting angle of view!

4. sexcontact

I love what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

5. Business news

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for
    a weblog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast
    provided vivid clear concept