MEET THE TEAM: TAYLOR

1610052_10202818008278819_909941414_n (1)Hey everyone! My name is Taylor Nunley and I am one of the student assistants for the Creative Arts Across Disciplines Initiative at Vassar College. I am currently a junior, double majoring in Psychology and Film. Additionally, I’m interested in theater, education, English, Latin, and sociology. I took drama courses throughout middle and high school and am currently taking screenwriting at Vassar. Growing up, I sang in the youth choir and danced in the praise dance group at my local church in Compton, California. Last year, I was a programming intern for the Transitions Program on campus. This will be my second year on Vassar’s varsity women’s rugby team.

CURRENTLY READING: Perks of Being a WallflowerThe Things They Carried (for the third time), The Cat in the Hat

CURRENTLY WATCHING: Dexter, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, You’re the Worst, Sherlock, etc.

CURRENTLY LISTENING: Beyonce, Ariana Grande, The Script, Ne-Yo, Paramore, Kirk Whalum

CURRENTLY CREATING: Though I haven’t had a chance to do it as often as I’d like, I really love writing songs. I’m making a point of writing a lot more of them in the near future. I also have a bad habit of starting screenplays and not finishing them. So, I’m going to finish one. Hopefully. Maybe. Probably. We’ll see. 🙂