Christian Quiles

Hello Vassar blog! This is Christian Quiles here, and I just wanted to say how excited I am to be part of this program here at Vassar. I was born January 2nd, 2001. I was born here at vassar brothers and I grew up in Poughkeepsie. I am a junior at Arlington High School, and I am currently looking into colleges and very excited to leave high school and meet tons of new people and make great relationships. I am such an outgoing kid and I really do enjoy playing basketball, listening to music, and hanging out with my friends. I plan on majoring in computer technology and sciences such as chemistry, biology, and earth science. From time to time I even write some of my own lyrics to instrumentals I like. I have a big role in my house, I suppose I am my little brother’s role model, I feel this because our dad isn’t here for us and I feel like its my job to do for my mom because i wanna help her out for doing so much and for us. My first goal to do when I get my paycheck is to give my momma a large portion.

3 thoughts on “Christian Quiles”