A little about Lars Odland

Lars

As the title suggests, my name is Lars. I am a sophomore  and a tentative history major. I have four dogs, and many more sweaters. I am a research assistant in the History department, and previously worked at the library reserve desk. I have two radio shows, and am always interested in listening to new music.

I am deciding between pursuing a teaching certificate and double majoring in Educational Studies (and History).

5 thoughts on “A little about Lars Odland

1. kekarpman

I will continue the sentiment everyone else has expressed already and proclaim that I too, love dogs (I have two and FaceTime with them while at school…) Your dogs (and your video too) are awesome.

2. jahenin

Great video! I love dogs too. I also had four dogs. I had a Golden Retriever, Yorkie, Beagle/Hound mix, and a Puggle. What’s your favorite type of dog? I’ve always wanted a light grey Husky with bright blue eyes.

3. coterwilliger

I love dogs too! I have two of my own and have had 5 in my lifetime. I used to volunteer as a dog walker at an animal shelter back home. Dogs are awesome!

4. lokeane

I love dogs! (and spent the majority of my summer volunteering at a dog shelter so talking about dogs for hours on end is a very feasible thing for me, too, in case you need to dog-talk ever)