A Little About Jake

Jake's Intro

This is me spinning fire.

My name is Jake. I am a sophomore at Vassar college. I’m a prespective Biology and Education double major. My favorite topics in biology are genetics and microbiology.

In my free time I like to spin fire, juggle, watch TV, bake, and play with my dogs. I currently have 2 dogs, Zoey and Elmo. I work in a theater as an Assistant Technical Director and have always found enjoyment in theater.

My favorite Crayola color is Robin’s Egg Blue (although Mac and Cheese is a close second). Of all the cities that I’ve traveled to are Rome and Paris are my two favorites.

I don’t know what my superpower would be, although I think about it quite often… I’ve always wanted to go shark diving (without a cage of course).

5 thoughts on “A Little About Jake

1. gawhelan

I really liked your intro video! I definitely feel like we got to know you in just a short period of time.

2. ciwang

Hey Jake!
    The fire spinning is super cool — every time I see the monkeys doing it on the quad I can’t help but kind of slow down and watch.
    Also, I loved how you spelled out your entire name in the video, it was great!

3. sarebelein

I would love to go swimming with sharks! I don’t think I’m bold enough to go sans cage though. Go you for being so bold and awesome!

4. kahollis

I think I saw some of my favorite musical flash across the screen in your video! I went to a couple Barefoot Monkey playtimes during my sophomore year, it’s a really fun group.