Feed on
Posts
comments

Anyone who has ever gone along Boardman Road will have seen the attractive “Cliffdale” estate. Also known as the Kenyon House, the estate is currently occupied by the Poughkeepsie Day School.
The impressive 23-room house was built between 1909 and 1913 by the famous raincoat and tire manufacturer Clarence Kenyon. After his death, the property was […]

Read Full Post »

Social Widgets powered by AB-WebLog.com.