Summer Hiatus

Vancouver Island Seacoast

We’re on summer hiatus as Chad is busy with allocations and I’m using a lot of my vacation days. I’m also having a lot of doubts about whether or not the show is worth doing so if you would like the show to continue, please email me or leave a comment, thanks.

– Baynard

17 thoughts on “Summer Hiatus

1. babailey Post author

This picture is from Vancouver. Sadly, we haven’t restarted the radio show.

2. Najlepszy bukmacher

I think what you published was actually very logical. However, what about this? suppose you were to create a killer post title? I ain’t saying your information is not good., but suppose you added something that makes people desire more? I mean 302 Found is kinda vanilla. You could look at Yahoo’s front page and see how they create news titles to get viewers to click. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to grab people excited about what you’ve got to say. In my opinion, it might bring your blog a little livelier.

3. Metal Tins

Are you back from your Summer Hiatus. The pick looks great. If you wanted you can have the vacation picture printed on metal tins and then send them to your family and friends with some treats insides.