The Legendary Farming Warriors

5/29/2023

The number one rule in writing for academia is to utilize big words in an attempt to sound impressive. As this is an academic post, I will strictly be following this protocol to tell you a recount in the most academically recognizable way.

Today, we did something pretty cool. We went on a radical adventure through the seas of Pingtung University to collect the farming infinity stones in our conquest to fulfill the legendary prophecy that has been passed down through the generations. I, the sage of poetry and storytelling, shall tell you the mighty tale of the crew that saved our universe. Consanguineous.

The tale begins with a small group starting their adventure by fueling up with, quite literally, two small slices of bread and water for breakfast. However, our tale continues to the College of Agriculture, where after a few brief presentations about the University, we hopped into our Ferraris and went to the Microbial Agent Research and Development Center. Here we learned about the cool bacterial stuff they were doing and obtained the legendary bacterial soap for heroes. Apparently, rumor has it that it can heal all injuries. Tergiversation.

My mother has always told me that champions needed to eat, so we all popped back to the college to eat and then headed out to the Department of Aquaculture. Here we got a tour of the factory and got to see the cool frog and fish cultures they had going over there. Here our band of heroes had the first challenge and depicted below is the Legend of Yu Zhou in the Battle for freedom against the demon frog. In the end, despite a long and hard battle, our heroes were victorious and the demon was slain. Impedimenta.

The crew then hopped back into our Rolls Royces and drove on over to the Department of Forestry to check out the large storage facility that they had. Lots of angiosperms, and it was cool to see the entire storage facility. They did not have a failsafe in case of a fire so please keep Cael away from the facility at all costs. Our heroes then ventured into the forest of death to find out more about bees and the research projects that were being conducted there. I, for one, nearly died due to the large swarms of enemy mosquitos. I guess I am one with nature, one with the trees, and one with the ants. Myrmecophilous.

Finally, we explored the Energy Green House as our final showdown with the demon king. Enemy’s were everywhere, and hoards of plant type monsters attacked us. A particularly interesting type of enemy was a hybrid pepper monster that was immune to our red light powers on one side. I was “shocked” to see everything but in the end, we were successful and made it back to the comfort and safety of our homeland. Xenotransplantation.

As our journey comes to an end, I would like to show you a picture of a Rolex that Professor Mike from Pingtung (My boy) was wearing. Just because it’s hella sick. Pulchritudinous.

Today, the demon king lays slain. But one day he will rise again to conduct his revenge. For the time being however, the land shall know enteral peace and happiness.

-Fin-

-Jay Chung