This opportunity is available during the Fall 2022 semester. This opportunity can be conducted virtually.
Arts Mid-Hudson, the preeminent nonprofit arts service organization serving Dutchess, Ulster, and Orange Counties invites you to join their team! Arts Mid-Hudson’s initiatives engage and promote the arts across the Mid-Hudson region, benefiting our artists, arts organizations and communities.
Arts Mid-Hudson is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join their marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve their goals. Students will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then AMH wants to work with you. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Hours: Students can register for either 0.5 unit or 1.0 unit of credit ( min. 40 hours over the semester for 0.5 unit + 30 hrs of academic work or min. 80 hours over the semester for 1.0 unit + 60 hours of academic work)
To Apply: Please email a statement of interest and your resume to OCELapplication@Vassar.edu