This opportunity is available during the Spring 2022 semester. This opportunity can be conducted virtually and is only available for CEL credit.
DAY ONE Early Learning Community is a non-profit located in the city of Poughkeepsie. Our mission is dedicated to creating the best learning opportunities for young children in New York State by providing state-of-the-art training for early childhood teachers. As part of our ecosystem for building high quality early childhood education, we provide programs for parents to have access to knowledge, resources and respect for their hopes for their children and families.
- Parents groups meet twice a month
- Contact families to remind them of parents groups
- Attend groups and learn how to support parents
- Spanish language skills
- Ability to travel to Newburgh to attend meetings
- Cultural awareness and competency
- Interest in Early Childhood Education
To Apply: Please email a statement of interest and your resume to OCELapplication@Vassar.edu