Weeks 1 & 2

For this first week, Magnes instructed me to just write a summary of last semester. During the second week, I worked on setting everything I worked on last semester back up. This included rewiring Arduino circuits and testing the code. I took pictures of the setup and of some of the code for my summary. All of a sudden, the Arduino graphing code stopped working. I spent the rest of the week trying to debug the code. I also met with Lily Frye, the new lab intern, and got her caught up to speed. I explained what we have been doing, where we are in the project, and the type of things she could help out with. I gave her the Arduino project book Bryan and I used last year to learn how to use the device so she could get started. Overall, it was a good week. It’s nice to get back in the swing of things.

Share
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.