Our digital scholarship services can make your ideas come to life!
I want to…
- Experiment with new ways of exploring the digital humanities
- Implement digital tools in the classroom
- Discuss funding opportunities for my digital humanities / digital scholarship project
- Write a grant proposal that includes digital scholarship services
- Include a data or preservation management plan in a grant
- Collaborate with other scholars on campus or beyond
- Get advice on managing my own collection of digital objects
- Find trustworthy digital tools to use in my classroom
- I have ideas but don’t know where to begin!
Our services include but are not limited to
- Data Management and Preservation Planning
- Funding Opportunities – to plan an external funding proposal in collaboration with the Library, please contact us for an initial meeting. To allow time to develop a competitive proposal, please contact us as soon as possible, and ideally allow at least three months before your grant is due at the Grants Office.