Category Archives: zylynya daisley

rough draft of having fun cookin

Hi my name is Zylynya. Ever feel like drinking an exotic drink? Want to try a new fruit?  well, I’ve got your solution. Today ill be teaching you how to make sour sap juice. This is a drink that originates in the West Indies. I learned it from my mom. Let”s get started!

First  you need sour sap. Since its hard to find you can use frozen sour sap pieces. Just make sure their not sour. Then you’ll need condensed milk. Having fun yet? Condense milk is my favorite! Next, one can of evaporated milk, but make sure all of it hasn’t evaporated. Last, one spoon of vanilla essence.

Okay, now we can get started! First, put the sour sap in a bowl and if there are still seeds and skin remove them. Next plug in the blender. For kids you should have an adult help you. Blend the fruit. Then, add both evaporated and condensed milk with the vanilla essence. Last, put the drink into the refrigerator so that it can cool.

After, you can decorate the glass that you pour your drink in. You can also decorate it with a little fan.  Goodbye for now and enjoy!

HI I’m Zylynya

39975_102240813167332_766550_n

My name is Zylynya Daisley. I like to cook and hope to be a chef one day. On my free time a read and play my flute. I go to high school with my sister. My favorite food is pasta and my favorite food to cook is lamb.

boomer

My favorite animal is the Boomer snake. It spits venom at its prey.

url

I loved to read The Walking Dead comic books. Its my second favorite thing to do. I like reading it because its about the zombie apocalypse. I also like to watch the television show.

Fluorescent Adolescent is my favorite song from the Arctic Monkeys.