- Academic Computing – Lultzbot Taz 5 3D printer, located in Taylor Hall Room 323. Contact: Amy Laughlin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Interdisciplinary Robotics Research Lab –Makerbot Replicator 5 (NE A08) and an AirWolf 3D Axiom (BLS 01), Nick Livingston Assistant Director, Bridge for Laboratory Sciences
- Anthropology Department – Zortraz M200 printer, Zachary Cofran (email@example.com), Blodgett Hall
Physics Department – Printrbot 3D printer, Sanders Physics, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Drama Department – Lultzbot Taz 5 3D printer, Stephen Jones (email@example.com), Vogelstein Center for Drama and Film
- Poughkeepsie Public Library District Makerspace – 3D Printing
- Tinkercad – 3D design and printing app from Autodesk (free)
- Meshmixer – 3D mesh editing app from Autodesk (free)